John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek
Save the date! We invite you to join us at our first annual black-tie gala and fundraising event, which will be an elegant, memorable evening with fine food and wine, a spectacular live auction, and an opportunity drawing for a 2014 Jeep Cherokee provided by Stead Motors of Walnut Creek.
Proceeds will benefit the medical center’s new Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU). In partnership with Stanford Children’s Health, this state-of-the-art-facility will:
- Include 8 private PICU rooms (2 with isolation capabilities.)
- Be designed to allow parents to stay overnight.
- Be equipped to specifically treat children who require critical care as a result of surgery, trauma, or the special needs of a chronic illness.
- Provide children with the quality medical care they need close to home.
- Be one of only four hospitals in the Bay Area with such a unit, and the only one serving Contra Costa County.
For more information about sponsorship levels and benefits, visit the event website or call Lori Johnson at (925) 947-4449.