Classes, Screenings & Support Groups
CPR - Infant & Child CPR & Safety
Come learn the simple life saving skills of CPR. Join us for an engaging and hands-on opportunity and learn general infant and child safety and many other life saving techniques and information that can save your child’s and another’s life. During this session, you will learn how to:
- Remove and treat airway obstructions, including chocking
- Minimize the risks of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)
- Minimize the risk of and treat seizures
- Reduce the risk of child drowning and resuscitation
- How to make your home safe for infants and children
This is a class you cannot afford to miss!
*This class is NOT a certification class*
Refund & Class Re-Schedule Policy
No refunds for classes. Payment required at time of registration. Every effort will be made to reschedule participants into desired class. A $20.00 reschedule fee will apply for changes. Classes may be canceled due to ill instructor or low enrollment.
(* some exclusions may apply)