Classes, Screenings & Support Groups
Loving Solutions® (aka Parent Project Jr.) is an award winning 7-week program that offers parents a concrete framework for working with children pre-school to 12 years old. Your children can grow up safe and confident! Get the support you need for highly emotional and/or impulsive younger children.
Over the course of seven weeks, you’ll develop techniques to help your child grow up safe and confident. You’ll be able to:
- Identify ideals, rules, and tools for the family
- Learn techniques and strategies to bring about positive behavior change in your child
- Respond appropriately to children's choices
- Learn about the purpose of Time Outs and how to use them effectively and consistently
- Structure concrete solutions for challenging situations
- Improve communication skills within the entire family
- Understand more about ADHD/ADD
- Learn how to appropriately respond to emotional children
- Recognize and support success
- Learn how to give and receive support from others
If you have any specific questions for the instructors please feel free to call Jean Mirando, 925-588-4572.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
No refunds for classes. Payment required at time of registration. Every effort will be made to reschedule participants into desired class. A $20.00 reschedule fee will apply for changes. Classes may be canceled due to ill instructor or low enrollment.
(* some exclusions may apply)