Become an integral part of the greater Tice Valley community—and make new friends—by volunteering at John Muir Health Outpatient Center, Tice Valley/Rossmoor. Volunteers have been a key part of the center since 1965. They provide assistance to physicians and staff and enhance the warmth and efficiency of patient services at this serene facility in southern Walnut Creek.
Volunteer at John Muir Health Outpatient Center, Tice Valley/Rossmoor
- John Muir Health Outpatient Center, Walnut Creek
- John Muir Health Outpatient Center, Brentwood
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord
- John Muir Health Outpatient Center, Tice Valley/Rossmoor
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek
- Become a Docent
- Join the Auxiliary at John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek
- Garret Thrift Shop
- High School Student Volunteering
- Volunteer Application Form
Types of Opportunities
Areas of volunteer service include: information desk, coffee cart service, mail service, physical therapy, and assisting with special projects. Volunteers help coordinate our annual flu vaccination clinic, which has been recognized as the most efficient and user-friendly in Northern California. They also coordinate the Medical Equipment Loan Program, a free community outreach program.
We invite you to meet with a volunteer coordinator to see our volunteer operations in action. To apply, please call (925) 674-2165 to receive a volunteer application packet.