When you enter your doctor’s provider ID on your Health Net HMO enrollment form, please make sure it corresponds with the John Muir Physician Network to ensure your access to all John Muir Health services, including our specialists, hospitals, Urgent Care Centers, additional medical services, and health education and wellness programs.
Here is a step-by-step process for finding your doctor’s John Muir Physician Network ID on the healthnet.com web site:
- Once you've selected your John Muir Health doctor, visit healthnet.com* and under ProviderSearch, select Guests: Find a provider by name or ID#.
- On the resulting page, you will need to click the grey Guest button to reveal the fields. Enter your chosen physician’s last name and click Next.
- You will then need to select “California” and your HMO’s name.
- The Select Medical Group pulldown menu appears. Scroll down and check the box for John Muir Physician Network, then click Next. You then can click the Search button.
- The provider ID number is listed under the doctor's name on the results page. Please be sure the provider ID you use is associated with John Muir Physician Network when filling out your Health Net enrollment form.