Save time by pre-registering online for an upcoming scheduled appointment. Use our form to pre-register for the following:
Pre-register for Your Upcoming Visit
- Cardiology Testing
- Eye Lab Procedure
- GI Procedure
- Heart Catheterization
- Mammography Testing
- Pre-operative Tests (Lab, X-Ray, EKG) for Inpatient Surgery
- Radiology Tests
- Ultrasound Exams
Before starting your online form, have the following information in front of you:
- Your insurance card or the insurance card of the person who is the primary subscriber for your insurance.
- An emergency contact’s name, home phone number, and work phone number.
- The name of your medical group if you are in an HMO.
- If you will be delivering a baby, the name of your baby's pediatrician.
This form will take about 10-15 minutes to complete.
For questions regarding insurance benefits, please call a John Muir Health financial counselor at (925) 947-3257.
If you have questions about this pre-registration process, please call (925) 941-3030 for assistance.