Health fairs are a great way to raise awareness and encourage your employees to take positive steps towards better health. Participants receive education and screenings from John Muir Health professionals.
John Muir Health can coordinate the entire health fair or work with your planning team to ensure the success of your event. We can provide our health fair services at any of your worksites, regardless of the health plan options available to employees.
Planning a Health Fair
Before planning an event, you should consider several factors.
- Event goal: Do you want to improve employee health and productivity? Boost employee morale? Are you looking to enhance an existing event?
- Budget: Establish a budget by estimating costs including food, incentives, vendor services and expected attendance.
- Scheduling: To ensure the highest participant attendance and allow enough lead time for vendors, plan the fair at least three months in advance.
- Marketing: Getting the word out effectively will increase employee participation.
- Evaluation: Plan how you’ll collect feedback to determine whether the event met your goals and what should be changed for the following year.
Health Fair Services and Topics
After helping you identify event goals and objectives, we work with you to determine which health screening services would provide the most value. Please visit Worksite Wellness Services to view available services. Others are available upon request.
To plan your worksite health fair or learn more about John Muir Health’s worksite wellness programs, please contact us or call (925) 941-4031.