Immunizations and Screening Services
- Cholesterol and glucose screening: Employees receive the results of a simple finger-stick test in just five minutes.
- Blood pressure screening: Determine blood pressure numbers, what affects these numbers, and how to control them.
- Flu vaccine clinic: A registered nurse provides the current flu vaccine to protect employees during the upcoming flu season.
- Vision screening: Employees receive a basic vision test to detect visual abnormalities.
- Bone density screening: Participants receive a T-score, risk for osteoporosis, and educational informational to reduce risk.
- Body composition testing: Computerized feedback on body fat, muscle mass, body water, metabolic rate, and ideal weight.
- Fitness screenings: Aerobic capacity, strength, and flexibility evaluations provide personalized feedback on how to exercise safely and effectively.
- Balance testing: A balance assessment can identify postural problems that can result in injuries if not corrected.
Health Education and Training
- Online health questionnaire: Health and lifestyle evaluation shows employees how changing their habits can improve their quality of life.
- Lifting lab: Employees practice proper body mechanics for work and other activities.
- Ask a dietitian: A registered dietitian answers questions on topics such as fat grams and herbal supplements.
- Worksite massage: A relaxing shoulder and neck massage provides a stress break.
- Hand-washing station: Employees learn proper hand-washing techniques to avoid spreading and receiving germs.
To learn more about John Muir Health’s corporate health programs, please contact us or call (925) 941-4031.