Lifestyle Changes for a Healthier You
This class provides a variety of healthy options to make effective and easy changes in your life. Learn how to make healthier food choices, increase physical activity, and manage stress.
- Understand your health risks associated with being over-weight and physically inactive
- Assess your readiness to make effective lifestyle changes
- Understand Nutrition Fact lables and food packaging/ingredients
- Manage dining-out, dining-in, and how to successfully shop your supermarket
- Develop a S.M.A.R.T Action Plan for making healthy lifestyle changes
Call (925) 941-7900 option 1 to register.
(* some exclusions may apply)