Classes, Screenings & Support Groups
Updates in Women’s and Children’s Urinary Incontinence and Innovative Treatment Options
Join us for a CME opportunity presented by The Center for Women’s Continence and Pelvic Health at John Muir Health
Registration and participation is complimentary.
(continental breakfast and lunch will be included)
– List surgical and non surgical treatment options for stress urinary incontinence
– List male and female pediatric urinary abnormalities and malformations
– Discuss the importance of an accurate assessment, available diagnostic testing and taking a thorough medical history
– Diagnose refractory overactive bladder and an update on treatment
– Describe the physical therapy treatment of urinary incontinence
– Dr. Sondra Altman, gynecologist, John Muir Health
– Dr. Brian Hopkins, urologist, John Muir Health
– Dr. Parminder Sethi, urologist, John Muir Health
– Dr. Kenneth Hsiao, urologist, John Muir Health
– Dr. William Kennedy, pediatric urologist, Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital
– Dr. Timothy Wei, neurologist, John Muir Health
– Kathleen West, physical therapist, John Muir Health
– American Medical Systems
– Ethicon Women’s Health & Urology
For more information about the conference or to register please contact (925) 941-7900, option 3.
Target Audience: Each conference is designed for physicians on the medical staff with an interest in the patient population identified by conference specialty and topic content.
CME Accreditation Information: John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity. Credit Information: *John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus designates this educational activity for a maximum of six AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This credit may also be applied to the CMA Certification in Continuing Medical Education.
(* some exclusions may apply)