Patient and Visitor Guide
At John Muir Health, we strive to deliver patient care in a professional and courteous manner, respecting the dignity and rights of our patients. Our guest services located at Walnut Creek Medical Center main entrance is designed to assist patients and family members by providing general medical center information, assistance in directions and personal escorts for guests to their in-hospital destinations as needed the staff also issues badges to all who enter. If you have special meetings or other needs, contact Guest Services at (925) 939-3000
Whether you’re a patient, family member or visitor, the moment you enter John Muir Health Walnut Creek, you’re surrounded by staff members who care about your comfort. As team members in a customer service-oriented program, our guest services staff members are well trained to assist you with directions and are a helpful resource for general information.
They provide all of the following services as needed:
- Meeting and greeting patients, families, visitors and staff members
- Arranging wheelchair assistance for patients, family members and visitors
- Providing helpful directions to any patient service location on campus or off-site, in addition to other locations around the medical campus
- Contacting taxis and medical cab transportation
- Providing patient location information and appointment verification
- Offering information on lodging, local restaurants, shopping and attractions
- Creating guest badges for all who enter at the John Muir Walnut Creek main entrance.