When you enter your doctor’s provider ID on your Aetna HMO enrollment form, please make sure it corresponds with the John Muir Physician Network to ensure your access to all John Muir Health services, including our specialists, hospitals, Urgent Care Centers, additional medical services, and health education and wellness programs.
Here is a step-by-step process for finding your doctor’s John Muir Physician Network ID on the Aetna.com web site:
- Once you've selected your John Muir Health doctor, visit Aetna.com* and click on Find a Doctor on the left side of the page.
- On the right side of the new page, enter the following required fields under Search by Name:
• City: Enter your chosen doctor’s location
• State: California
• Provider Category: Medical Providers
• Type of Search: Provider Name
• Last Name: Of your chosen doctor
Then click Start Search.
- The provider ID number is listed under the doctor's name on the results page. If your doctor is listed multiple times, please be sure to use the ID associated John Muir Physician Network when filling out your Aetna enrollment form.