When you enter your doctor’s provider ID on your CIGNA HMO enrollment form, please make sure it corresponds with the John Muir Physician Network to ensure your access to all John Muir Health services, including our specialists, hospitals, Urgent Care Centers, additional medical services, and health education and wellness programs.
Here is a step-by-step process for finding your doctor’s John Muir Physician Network ID on the cigna.com web site:
- Once you've selected your John Muir Health doctor, visit cigna.com* and enter your chosen doctor’s last name and location on the home page then click Next.
- On the Provider Directory page, make the following selections:
• What type of plan do you have?: Network, HMO, POS
• Select Healthplan Network: CA-Northern California
• What you’re looking for: Primary Care Physician/All Types
Then click Search.
- The provider ID number is under the doctor's name on the results page. If your doctor is a member of multiple medical groups, please be sure to use the provider ID associated with John Muir Physician Network when filling out your CIGNA enrollment form.