In treating gynecological cancers, our focus is on getting you healed and feeling better again. This process begins from the moment you are diagnosed to long after you leave the hospital.
Throughout this process, the Nurse Navigator is available to help you and your family understand the treatment process and to point you to the resources that are going to help you get through this.
We’re here to help you get through the most acute phase of your treatment and to help you get your life back on track.
Among the resources available to you are:
- Comprehensive Survivorship Program
- Gynecological cancer support groups
- Gynecological cancer resource library
- Genetic counseling
- Counseling and spiritual support
- Physical therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Pharmacy services
- Free wig fittings and wigs through The Wig Source