We offer a variety of speech-language therapies to help your child reach his or her full potential. In addition to being certified by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association, all of our speech-language pathologists have expertise in child development and have been specially trained to work with children.
Conditions We Treat
- Receptive language delays or disorders (difficulty understanding others)
- Expressive language delays or disorders (difficulty using language to talk with others)
- Articulation and phonological disorders (difficulty producing speech sounds correctly)
- Cognitive-Linguistic deficits, from birth or traumatic brain injury
- Motor speech disorders (difficulty coordinating muscle movements to produce speech)
- Voice disorders, such as hoarseness or loss of voice
- Resonance and airflow disorders, such as speech difficulties associated with a cleft palate
- Speech difficulties resulting from hearing disorders or loss
- Fluency disorders, such as stuttering or stammering
- Feeding and swallowing difficulties
How To Receive Services
Talk to your child’s primary doctor or current specialist about getting a referral.