Get diagnosed and treated online by local doctors at John Muir Health.
How it works:
- Getting started is easy. Register and set up your MyJMH account. If you already have one set up, simply log-in to . your account and begin your eVisit.
- You can access this service from anywhere 24/7 – no appointment needed!
- You will receive a response from one of our doctors within an hour, every day between the hours of 8am-8pm
- Similar to a doctor’s visit, in your eVisit you will answer a thorough set of questions so that we can properly diagnose you.
- Your completed online exam will be reviewed by one of our doctors, who will provide you your diagnosis and treatment plan.
- If you need a prescription, it will be sent to a pharmacy you choose.
- Pay a low out-of-pocket cost of only $25 per eVisit , similar to or lower than a standard co-pay fee (not including prescription). And if we determine that the condition you have would be best treated in-person, then you will not be charged the $25 for the eVisit.
Conditions we treat:
- Hay Fever/Allergies
- Inhaler refill (asthma)
- Burns (minor)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Diaper Rash
- Epi Pen refill
- Motion Sickness
- Canker or cold sore
- Birth Control Pill refill
- Infection of Eyelid (Stye)
- Smoking Cessation
- Cold, sinus infection, or sore throat
- Influenza (the flu)
- Female bladder infection (UTI)
- Vaginal yeast infection
This service is currently only available for existing John Muir Health patients with a MyJohnMuirHealth account, but we hope to make it available to everyone soon.