If you already have a MyJohnMuirHealth account:
If you don't have a MyJohnMuirHealth account or are not sure, call (925) 941-2001 or call your doctor's office.
Get diagnosed and treated online by local doctors at John Muir Health.
How it works:
- Getting started is easy. Register and set up your MyJMH account. If you already have one set up, simply log-in to . your account and begin your eVisit.
- You can access this service from anywhere 24/7 – no appointment needed!
- You will receive a response from one of our doctors within an hour, every day between the hours of 8am-8pm
- Similar to a doctor’s visit, in your eVisit you will answer a thorough set of questions so that we can properly diagnose you.
- Your completed online exam will be reviewed by one of our doctors, who will provide you your diagnosis and treatment plan.
- If you need a prescription, it will be sent to a pharmacy you choose.
- Pay a low out-of-pocket cost of only $25 per eVisit , similar to or lower than a standard co-pay fee (not including prescription). And if we determine that the condition you have would be best treated in-person, then you will not be charged the $25 for the eVisit.
Conditions we treat:
- Hay Fever/Allergies
- Inhaler refill (asthma)
- Burns (minor)
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Diaper Rash
- Epi Pen refill
- Motion Sickness
- Canker or cold sore
- Birth Control Pill refill
- Infection of Eyelid (Stye)
- Smoking Cessation
- Cold, sinus infection, or sore throat
- Influenza (the flu)
- Female bladder infection (UTI)
- Vaginal yeast infection
This service is not generally covered by health insurance plans. Please check with your health insurance plan for reimbursement.
This service is currently only available for existing John Muir Health patients with a MyJohnMuirHealth account, but we hope to make it available to everyone soon.
Watch the process from start to finish.