At John Muir Health, we believe it’s our job to help you grow personally and professionally throughout your career with us.
We take great care in offering a variety of resources and benefits to you so you can reach your career goals. Some of the programs we offer include:
A comprehensive career coaching program for employees to ensure they have the chance to explore new opportunities within our organization. When you participate in this program you will:
- Receive a complete assessment that helps identify your strengths and interests
- Meet one-on-one with a qualified career coach to help you see how to turn your strengths and interests into a career that's right for you
- Have access to information that will help you decide where and how to get additional education or training you may need
- Develop a written action plan and checklist that will help you approach your career change in an organized and effective manner
- Follow up with your coach to report the results of your efforts and determine if you need more information to help you complete the career change
Five-Month RN Residency Program
Our five-month RN Residency Program is the only one of its kind in Contra Costa County. This program offers a highly focused and personalized learning experience so you will develop the knowledge, tools, and support you need to ease your transition from graduate student to nurse.
Specialty Nurse Training Program
We believe in advancing nurses in their careers from within and provide specialty nurse training programs in critical care, OR, emergency, and labor and delivery.
Benefits may vary depending on your job or collective bargaining agreement.