Save time by pre-registering online for an upcoming scheduled appointment. Use our form to pre-register for the following:
Pre-register for Your Upcoming Visit
- Cardiology Testing
- Eye Lab Procedure
- GI Procedure
- Heart Catheterization
- Mammography Testing
- Pre-operative Tests (Lab, X-Ray, EKG) for Inpatient Surgery
- Radiology Tests
- Ultrasound Exams
Before starting your online form, have the following information in front of you:
- Your insurance card or the insurance card of the person who is the primary subscriber for your insurance.
- An emergency contact’s name, home phone number, and work phone number.
- The name of your medical group if you are in an HMO.
- If you will be delivering a baby, the name of your baby's pediatrician.
This form will take about 10-15 minutes to complete.
For questions regarding insurance benefits, please call a John Muir Health financial counselor at (925) 941-2030.
John Muir Health offers a wealth of classes, support groups and other resources to help you and your family prepare for the big day, and for the months to follow. Download Resources for Expecting and New Parents.