John Muir Health partners with employers, insurance brokers and health plans to help employees stay healthy, productive, and secure.
Our responsive team works closely with you at every stage of the process, from sales through support. Tailoring our services to your unique needs, we also provide worksite wellness programs that raise awareness, boost morale, and lead to real health improvements.
Our consultative services enhances your understanding and provides strategic direction on how to take the best approach(es) to maximize programs and services offered at John Muir Health to attain and retain a healthy employee population.
We offer on-site wellness programs such as health fairs, speakers, and other programs to help your employees stay healthy and productive.
Through a partner company, we offer a comprehensive range of services designed to help employers reduce workplace risks and manage workplace injuries.
Learn how John Muir Health's onsite services can help your employees stay healthy and productive.View Video
- 10,000 Steps Walking Program
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Heart Association Start Program
- Center for Science in Public Interest
- Centers for Disease Control
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Health Enhancement Research Organization
- ICD-10 Transition
- Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
- Wellness Council of America