Beginning March 2, 2020, the Senior Services team at John Muir Health that has been providing social services and care coordination support is changing. Social services support will continue through various programs at John Muir Health and in the community. Please consult your primary care physician for your ongoing medical care.
Depending on your individual needs, available support services may include:
- Connection to Community Resources: Connecting patients and family members with appropriate community resources, such as emergency assistance, rent assistance, domestic violence programs, food pantries, transportation resources, or available government programs.
- Patient Advocates: Serving as patient advocates and as a liaison with physicians, family members, insurance companies, community agencies and others, as needed, to ensure the continuity and management of your care.
- Part of Team Developing Care Plans: Assessing patient and family needs and developing care plans in close collaboration with patients, family members, physicians, nurses and other members of the care management team.
If you have any questions about available services, please call the John Muir Health Physician Network’s Customer Service department at (925) 952-2887. Customer Service hours are as follows:
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday
- 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Friday
We look forward to continuing to partner with you on your health and well-being. Thank you for choosing John Muir Health for your care.