To take in our patients' complex qualitative narratives and disparate quantitative variables with compassion and scientific inquisitiveness. To reserve judgment and assume good intent when listening to colleagues.
To apply the best available evidence integrated with clinician's expertise, balancing logic and intuition in the interest of providing the highest quality care and solving problems.
Appreciate the individuality and intrinsic worth of all people including oneself. Own problems by extending best effort and rigor in developing and executing solutions.
Listen. Think. Care. Award Recipients
- Catherine Owen (September 2015)
- Lynne Whyte (November 2015)
- Betsy Jacobs (January 2016)
- Olawunmi Beckley (April 2016)
- Karen Sonnenthal (July 2016)
- Lawren Hicks (October 2016)
- Kishore Nath (January 2017)
- David Bressler (March 2017)
- Sinan Alshahwany (July 2017)
- Ralph Fong (November 2017)
- Tien Lam (January 2018)
- Paul Endo (June 2018)
- Carol Im, MD (August 2018)