Choosing a Health Insurance Plan that Works with John Muir Health
Every choice you make with your health has an impact. The same is true of your health insurance. Not all health insurance plans are the same, so make sure your health insurance plan lets you choose the doctors you want, the top-ranked hospitals you need, as well as the services and conveniences that provide the best health care for you and your family. Make sure a health insurance plan works with John Muir Health, before you enroll. Here's why:
- More than 1,000 doctors, including more than 300 primary care doctors
- All the primary care and specialty services you need
- Highly acclaimed, highly rated hospitals in Walnut Creek and Concord
- Four Urgent Care Centers and three Outpatient Centers
- Easy online access for requesting appointments, viewing lab results, messaging your doctor, and more
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center is a top rated performer in quality by The Joint Commission, a national accrediting organization, and 4 out of 5 star rating in a nationally standardized patient satisfaction survey.
Find Out Which Health Insurance Plans Work With John Muir Health
John Muir Health works with many, but not all, health insurance plans; for example we do not accept Kaiser. View which health insurance plans work with John Muir Health.
If you have additional questions, simply call one of our patient representatives at (925) 952-2887 or (844) 398-5376, option 1.
Awards & Recognition
U.S. News & World Report Top Hospital
Since 2010, our hospitals have been continuously included the annual list of America’s Best Hospitals
Magnet® Recognition for Nursing
Both our Walnut Creek and Concord hospitals have received Magnet recognition, the highest level of recognition awarded by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval™
This award recognizes our dedication to continuous compliance with The Joint Commission’s state-of-the-art standards.