Paperless Billing Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is paperless billing?
- When is paperless billing happening?
- Am I required to have a MyChart account to use paperless billing?
- Can I print my billing statement if I have paperless billing enabled?
- What if I want to continue receiving paper statements after August 31st?
- Where can I view my paperless billing statement online?
- How will I be notified that I have a new billing statement?
Am I required to have a MyChart account to use paperless billing?
Yes. To enable and use paperless billing, you must have a MyChart account. You can set up a free MyChart account here .
What if I want to continue receiving paper statements after August 31st?
After August 31st, you can opt in to receive paper statements by logging into MyChart. Click on Menu and navigate to the Billing section. Click on Billing Summary. Scroll to the bottom of the page, where you will see: "If you would like to receive paper statements, you may cancel paperless billing." Click on "cancel paperless billing". On the next screen, click the blue "Receive paper statements" button (on website) or the orange "Cancel Paperless" button (on mobile app).
How will I be notified that I have a new billing statement?
You will be notified of new billing statements through email and the MyChart mobile app. You may change your notification preferences by logging into MyChart and clicking on Settings. Then select Notifications and click on the Billing dropdown to view the notification options. Select the notification option that you prefer.