The John Muir Medical Group and the Muir Medical IPA know you have a wide range of opportunities when it comes to places you can work. We do more than just offer you a job — we offer dynamic careers with professional growth and development opportunities.
When you choose to practice through one of our physician groups, our goal is to keep you for the long haul. Our physician groups offer unique opportunities and benefits to help keep your medical career moving forward.
Because we know you are interested in personal and professional growth, John Muir Health offers its physicians opportunities to take their careers in many directions. As a new physician, you'll have plenty of networking opportunities so that you'll immediately feel welcome.
"Joining John Muir Health has been the best business, professional move we made with our relocation to the East Bay. Our colleagues are available, amicable, and accurate in their guidance to us when we need a consultation. We are planning to grow our practice and will add another doctor soon!"
– Dr. Mark Musco
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Our health system has a reputation for high quality health care — and to provide excellence in care, we know we need to also attract excellent physicians. Learn more about compensation and benefits
Excellence in Care
Our mission is to provide excellence in health care to the communities we serve through quality and compassion. We demonstrate this by offering patients a complete range of services and in striving to be the best at what we do by:
- Creating value-driven, regional centers of excellence
- Delivering preeminent tertiary services and advanced medical technology
- Supporting patients and physicians through a large, thriving organization with a full scope of outpatient and inpatient healthcare services
- Maintaining our position as one of the nation’s top hospitals by U. S. News and World Report
- Being a designated Level II Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons
- Winning Magnet recognition status for excellence in nursing care
Quality of Life
California, and in particular the San Francisco Bay Area, is one of the most desirable places to live in the nation. Its physical beauty, diverse population, leadership in science and technology, top universities, as well as its temperate weather, continually draws people to live, work, and settle here.
We want you to be able to balance home and work and to seek personal growth. At John Muir Health, you'll be able to maintain a great quality of life.