We recently converted to a new recruiting system to offer users an improved application experience. If you have questions about submitting your application, please call our office at (925) 692-5401 during standard business hours. Thank you.
Donating your time to a worthy cause is an opportunity to change lives, including your own. At John Muir Health, we believe that together we can create healthier communities by fostering relationships with those in need.
Volunteering opens doors to new friends, new skills, and new passions. Every year, more than 60 million Americans volunteer, banding together with neighbors and friends to contribute to their communities through service.
We offer employees opportunities to volunteer through our own departments, local organizations, and community events, including:
- American Cancer Society Daffodil Days
- American Heart Association's Heart Walk
- Business and Educators Shadowing for Tomorrow (BEST)
- Community Health Alliance
- Extraordinary Care for Women Event
- Fit Fest Health Fair and Fun Run/Walk
- Foster a Dream
- John Muir Health 5k Brentwood Run
- John Muir Health Concord Cancer Resource Center
- Employee Job Shadow Program
- Kids and the Power of Work (KAPOW)
- Mobile Health Clinic
- Monument Community Health Fair
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI) Walk
- Oakley Almond Festival
- Project Read
- Relay for Life
- Walk America