As a nurse at John Muir Health, you will receive all the benefits of working in a state-of-the-art facility, with the time and support to deliver the highest quality care. While we are on the forefront of technology and best practices for nursing, we also invest in our staff and their futures - which translates into happier employees and, in turn, high patient satisfaction.
As nurses you'll be supported by benefits geared towards your needs, benefits to help you learn and grow your skills and reward you for your efforts.
- Lift Team: to assist nursing staff in heavy lifting of patients
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Alternative 12-Hour Shifts
- 12-Hour Weekend Bonus Program: premium pay and benefits for weekend only shifts
- Flexible shift options
- Collaborative, participatory work environment
- Specialty Certification Award: $1000/yr.
- New Grad/Refresher RN Mentoring Program
Nursing Education Benefits*:
- Specialty Nurse Training Programs: training programs in specialty areas such as critical care, OR, etc.
- New Grad/Refresher RN Training Programs
- Certified Nursing Assistant Training Programs
- BCLS/ACLS/PALS classes
- On-site free CEU classes
- Professional Development Seminars
*some benefits vary by entity