Where can I get tested for COVID-19?
What do I do if I am waiting for results of a COVID-19 test OR I have tested positive for COVID-19 OR I have had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
Please review these Self Isolation and Health Monitoring instructions and call your doctor if you have any questions.
When should I seek care for COVID-19?
- If you have mild or moderate symptoms, please call your primary care doctor. After hours or on weekends, please call one of our Urgent Care Centers.
- f you are experiencing severe symptoms, including breathing problems, go to the Emergency Department.
Will I be billed for COVID-19 care?
- Each health insurance plan has developed specific guidelines on how they will process and pay for your services for COVID-19 screening and treatment.
- It is best to contact your health insurance plan with the phone number listed on your insurance card for questions related to your coverage.
- See COVID-19 testing self-pay information.