Please indicate whether either of the following apply to the patient:
- Current respiratory symptoms (example: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, or any other new respiratory symptom).
- Received a positive COVID test within the past 14 days or has had close contact to a person diagnosed with COVID-19.
COVID-19 Vaccination Screener
To schedule your vaccination appointment, please check each item to confirm the following:
What Is Needed for a Video Visit
- A smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer. If you use a desktop computer, it must have a camera and microphone.
- An active MyChart account. If you do not have a MyChart account, please check your text or email for an instant activation code or select "Schedule as a New Patient" above.
- Access to the Zoom app. Video visits through MyChart are done using Zoom. You will need to download Zoom when you begin your visit.
- A quiet, private location.
|Use URGENT CARE SERVICES if you have mild to moderate symptoms
|Go directly to an EMERGENCY ROOM if you have severe conditions
Payment For Services
Insurance: We accept most health insurance plans. View our complete list of plans. Depending on your plan details, your insurer may not cover part or all of your treatment costs. Please contact your insurance carrier for questions about what’s covered and how much your co-pay amount will be, as our Urgent Care Centers collect the co-pay amount at the time of service.
Self-Pay: If you’re planning to pay for your visit yourself, the office staff will collect the full amount due at the time of your appointment. We offer several convenient ways to pay for your visit, including:
- Cash or check
- MasterCard / Visa (debit or credit)
- American Express