Classes, Screenings & Support Groups
Pre-Op Knee Replacement Class- Concord
Taught by Registered Nurses and a Physical Therapist, this class will teach you about how to prepare for surgery, what to expect during your hospitalization, exercises for strengthening, and how to prepare for discharge. This class will help you answer these common questions:
- How do I prepare for my surgery?
- What is the process on the day of the surgery?
- How long can I expect to be in the hospital?
- How much help will I need after my surgery?
- What type of equipment will I need after discharge?
- What care will I need after discharge?
Family members and Caregivers are encouraged to attend.
(* some exclusions may apply)