Sports Injury Prevention
John Muir Health's Injury Prevention Program addresses the following goals for athletic health during sports specific activities:
- Analysis of Movement and Implementation of Proper Biomechanics
- Flexibility and Stretching Assessments
- Motor Control and Motor Learning
- Muscle Imbalances
- Dynamic Balance Assessment and Practice
- Collaboration With Coaches
The program runs as a series of classes either in the pre-season to prepare athletes for competition or during the season to address deficits and mistakes as the player progresses throughout the season.
For additional information, class times or to schedule private sessions, please call (925) 308-8160.