The compensation below is effective for the 2017-2018 school year.
PGY 1 - $65,624
PGY 2 - $68,905
PGY 3 - $72,350
Residents receive numerous benefits for the duration of their program including:
- iPad for use during all three years of residency and to keep upon graduation
- Two embroidered lab coats furnished at the beginning of residency
- Meal vouchers which may be used in the hospital
- Paid time off, whether it be for vacation or illness
- Pre-tax insurance benefits, including health, dental, life, disability, and vision
- Retirement and post-retirement benefits, such as 403(b), pension, and other benefits
- Commute subsidies, for using BART, bus, carpool and vanpool programs
We are overjoyed with the amount of interest in our program. As of December 1st, we are no longer accepting applications for our inaugural class. We are excited to match our class of eight residents in March 2017, with a program start date of June 2017.