If you receive care outside of John Muir Health, you can grant your provider one-time, limited access to your John Muir Health medical record.
- Log into your MyChart account on www.johnmuirhealth.com/patientportal
- On desktop, select “Share My Record” under “Health” on the top menu.
- On mobile app, select “Share My Record” on the home screen.
- Select “Give one-time access with Share Everywhere” and type the name of the provider who will view your record.
- Give the share code to your provider and ask them to visit www.shareeverywhere.com.
Note: codes expire with 5 minutes of being generated. Once the provider logs into Share Everywhere, access expires after 20 minutes.
Your provider is welcome to submit a clinical note to inform your John Muir Health provider of updates to your care.
For assistance with Share Everywhere, view the FAQ or call our 24/7 Patient Support Center at (925) 941-2001.