I did not receive a text link
- It’s possible that your SMS provider might mark our links as commercial spam and not deliver them to you.
- If you did not receive a text link, ask your doctor’s office to email you the link.
I can’t see or hear my provider
- Make sure you have connected to the call. The web page should launch you directly in to the call, but if not, make sure you click the ‘phone’ icon to join the call.
I can’t hear my provider
- Make sure your device volume is turned up by adjusting the buttons on the side of your device.
- Make sure you are on speakerphone, or whichever sound source you prefer, such as a Bluetooth device. Make sure that is powered on.
I can’t see my provider
- Make sure you are in an area with plenty of bandwidth, such as near a strong WiFi signal, or a strong 4G network.
My provider can’t hear me
- Check if the mute button (look for the microphone icon) is on. Ensure you have given permission for the Vidyo app to access your microphone.
My provider can’t see me
- Make sure your camera is enabled by tapping the camera icon. Ensure you have given permission for the Vidyo app to access your camera.
My appointment was converted to a telephone visit
- Terminate the video visit by clicking the red “end call” button.
- Follow instructions for the phone visit and wait for your doctor to call you.
I receive a Connection Failure error when I launch the video visit
- Apple iPhone/iPad: close the Vidyo app and Safari, and then click the visit link again in order to get a fresh video visit web page.
- Android phone: close the open browser windows and then click the video visit link again.
- If that doesn’t solve the problem, ask your doctor’s office to send a new video visit link.
I was disconnected in the middle of my video visit
- To rejoin the visit, click the text or email link you received.
I see a white box infront of my face when I launch the video visit
- Exit the visit and click the text/email link again to restart the session.
Why does my screen go dark during a video visit?
- The Screen Lock function of your iPhone or iPad will return you to your lock screen after a certain period of time when it does not detect activity. Unfortunately, your video visit doesn’t count, and you will in audio-only mode until you unlock your screen.
- This can be adjusted in Settings > Display & Brightness > Auto-Lock, and set to a longer period.
There is an unexpected third party in the video visit
- Immediately terminate the video visit by clicking the red “end call” button.
- Call your provider’s office to inform them that you encountered an unexpected third party.
- The front desk staff will send you a new text or email with a new video visit link.
I have a question that hasn’t been answered here
- Please call your doctor’s office and staff will help you!